Road freight means either the carriage of goods, transported goods or remuneration for the Carrier for the delivered cargo. This concept derives from maritime transport. Currently, it also functions in relation to other modes of transport.
Our company deals with road freight, and more specifically the organization of groupage transport (LTL) and full truckloads (FTL), in our country and countries throughout the European Union.
We organize transport of cargo regardless of size, weight of the shipment and individual needs of our clients. We are focused in particular on the transport of shipments between Poland and Scandinavia (Sweden, Denmark, Norway, and Finland). On this route, there is a branch of permanent exp / imp connections which provides the possibility of daily pickups and deliveries of goods.
We perform closed road freight using our own fleet, and contractor fleet of independent, trusted Carriers who we cooperate with.
Transport to Sweden:
- service for the whole country (including the island of Gotland and Öland)
- daily transport of goods to the regions of Malmo, Gothenburg, Jonkoping and Stockholm
transport twice a week to the northern ends of Sweden - Ostersund, Umea, Lulea, Pitea, Kiruna and the island of Gotland
Transport to Norway:
- on behalf of the client, customs clearance to and from Norway
- daily transport of goods to the Oslo area
- twice a week, all year round, service area Trondheim, Stavanger, Haugesund and Bergen, Alesund, Mo i Rana and Bodo, Narvik, Tromso, Lofoten
Transport to Denmark:
- daily transport of goods to Zealand and the Jutland peninsula
Transport to Finnland:
- daily deliveries to the area of Helsinki
- once a week transport to the regions of the Oulu, Kuopio, Vaasa, Turku and Tampere regions